Shipping & Returns
Disaster-Survival-Resources.com makes it a goal to never leave a customer dissatisfied. We work hard to make sure that every order is correct and sent out in a timely manner, so though it may be rare, if you need to make a return, please contact us via our Contact Us page so we can provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number.
Disaster-Survival-Resources.com uses UPS (United Parcel Service) to handle the shipments of our products and offers live pricing from UPS at checkout. Their shipping rates are subject to change without notice.
- We currently only ship to the Continental United States of America.
- We are dedicated to shipping all orders we receive as fast as possible and usually ship within 48 hours.
Disaster-Survival-Resources.com will, and rightfully so, pay for the return shipping back to us if the item you're returning is defective. For any other returns, as outlined below, you will be required to pay for shipping.
Please consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance on any items you may have the need to return.
Returns are accepted within 30 days from the time the order is placed as long as the products are returned in the same original packaging and in re-sellable condition deemed by us. All shortages must be reported within 30 days as well. If the item(s) is defective, Disaster-Survival-Resources.com will replace the item and pay for the return shipping. Only the item will be replaced; not the entire survival kit.
Disaster-Survival-Resources.com cannoot accept any returns for any shipments outside the continental United States.
If the merchandise purchased in a survival kit was defective in anyway, you will have 30 days to notify Disaster-Survival-Resources.com of the defective merchandise. If we are notified within 30 days, replacement product will be shipped out at no additional cost to you. Please note that we can replace only defective items included in the kit.
- If an item is damaged by UPS during the shipment, it is your responsibility to contact UPS directly. Insurance is issued free up to $100 but insurance must be paid for in advance if you want insurance over $100.
- If an order is placed in error, the product total will be refunded once the products have been returned but the shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Food, seed, and water products cannot be returned to be re-sold according to law, therefore refunds for food, seed, and water products cannot be issued.
- Disaster-Survival-Resources.com does not charge a restocking fee for any returned items.
Any order placed on a credit/debit card that is canceled before it ships out will have an 3.5% cancellation fee deducted from the refund. If the order has shipped before we were able to cancel it, then the return policy mentioned above will be applied
- Additional non-returnable items: gift cards and sale items
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund based on the guidelines above. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed back to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-10 business days.
- Price Protection: If an item you've purchased from Disaster-Survival-Resources.com goes on sale on our website for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Disaster-Survival-Resources.com will gladly refund you the difference.